We create a Christ-centered environment within which children will grow and learning flourish.
– School Mission Statement
In the pursuit of excellence, there is no finish line!
– School Motto
In September of 1952, Notre Dame Catholic Elementary School opened its doors to answer the need for a Catholic school in the Stamford area of Niagara Falls. It consisted of only two classrooms; Grades 1 to 3 taught by Mother Mary Judith Deek, and Grades 4 to 7 taught by Sister Viola Ireland. Sr. Viola was also the founding principal.
Two more rooms were added in 1953 and another two in 1954. A third expansion took place in 1967, with the addition of five more classrooms, a library and a gymnasium. Additions and renovations have taken place since then to meet the needs of students and staff.
Notre Dame Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Saint Paul Catholic High School Family of Schools.