Be the living expression of God’s kindness.
– School Mission Statement
“School of Great Kids”
– School Motto
St. Charles School was built on a three-acre tract of land donated by the Charles Urlocker family in January of 1951. The building consisted of five rooms, containing Grades 5 to 8. The founding principal was Sr. Francis Hayes. Since then there have been three expansions to accommodate, the needs of the community and the growing student population. In September of 1999, the configuration of the school was changed to accommodate Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 pupils.
St. Charles Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Denis Morris Catholic High School Family of Schools.