Children are the focus of our community. Their good is at the centre of all that we do.
–School Mission Statement
We’ve Got the Spirit!
In 1953, classes, previously held in the local rectory, moved to the first St. Elizabeth School. In 1959, a new two-room school was built, the first electrically heated school in Ontario. Today, St. Elizabeth has expanded to fully meet the needs of our community.
St. Elizabeth Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Lakeshore Catholic High School Family of Schools.